Definitions and legal references
- This Website (or this Application)
- The property that enables the provision of the Service.
- Owner (or We or Us)
- Cosling Solutions – The natural person(s) or legal entity that provides this Website and/or the Service to Users.
- Product (or Service)
- Product (or Service) refers to the items provided by this Website as described on this Website.
- User (or You)
- The natural person or legal entity that uses this Website.
Thanks for purchasing our products ( or subscribing to our services) at https://www.coslingsolutions.co.za operated by Cosling Solutions.
All refunds will be subjected to a 15% handling fee. If you are not satisfied with the product that you have purchased from us, you can get your refund or an exchange no questions asked.
In order to be eligible for a refund/exchange :
- you have to return the product within 7 calendar days of your purchase
- the product must be unopened and in its original condition.
- the product must be unused and undamaged in any way.
- the product must have the receipt or proof of purchase
If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 7 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund.
If you would like to request a refund, please feel free to contact us by :
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
After we receive the product, our team of professionals will inspect it and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase. Note that it may take 15 business days for a refund to show up on your account or credit card statement.
Cosling Solutions’ sole obligation is to repair or replace the defective product. There is no warranty for
uninterrupted or error-free operation. There is no warranty for loss of data. we recommend that you regularly back up the data stored on your product to a separate storage product. There is no warranty for product with removed or altered identification labels and/or serial numbers, even accidental removal and re-attachment of the bar code sticker will void the warranty, as it will no longer be possible to verify exactly when that individual item was purchased. This clause shall not be used to imply that Cosling Solutions shall be obliged to accept the return of any goods. The warranty is contingent upon the proper use in the application for which the product was intended, and does not cover product which has been modified in any manner, and /or has been subjected to physical damage, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, tampering, improper maintenance, or has been serviced, repaired, installed by unauthorized personnel.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us using the contact information below.
416 Schaapkraal road
Philippi, Cape Town 7750
Email : email@example.com
Last Updated : January 17, 2021